Any reference in this privacy declaration to City Sightseeing Paris refers to CSP SAS, with registered office at 9 Avenue de l’Opéra – 75001 Paris, registered under company number SIREN 820724037.
If you make use of the services of City Sightseeing Paris, you entrust CSP SAS with your information. This privacy declaration is intended to shed light on the information collected by CSP SAS, why the company collects this information and what the company does with this information. CSP SAS furthermore wants to inform you that she is always at your disposal if you want to make changes to the information kept by her.
This privacy declaration explains:
- what information is collected by CSP SAS;
- how this information is used by the company;
- how you can make changes to your information;
- when this privacy declaration applies;
- how compliance with this privacy declaration is monitored and how complaints regarding this privacy declaration are addressed; and
- how changes to this privacy declaration are communicated.
1. What information is collected by CSP SAS?
Your information is primarily collected to figure out basic information (such as your name, address and e-mail address) which the company needs in order to provide the services for which you rely on it.
You need to provide the company with your most important identification information in advance for most services offered by City Sightseeing Paris. This information is stored in CSP SAS's databases.
However, CSP SAS does not collect personal information with regard to sensitive categories, such as categories based on race, religion or sexual orientation.
2. How is this information used by CSP SAS?
CSP SAS attaches great importance to respect your privacy.
The information collected by CSP SAS in the aforementioned manner is treated in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation or Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
CSP SAS uses this information to provide services for which you rely on it.
CSP SAS will ask for your consent before using information for purposes other than those set out in this privacy declaration. The company may use your information, such as your e-mail address, to keep you informed about changes in legislation as well as about other issues that may be relevant to you if CSP SAS has your consent to do so. In addition, CSP SAS may use your e-mail address to inform you about her services, such as letting you know about upcoming changes or improvements.
CSP SAS processes your personal information on its servers. The company may process your personal inforCSP SAS mation on a server located outside the country where you live.
CSP SAS does not share personal information with companies, organisations and individuals outside of the company unless one of the following circumstances apply:
- With your consent
CSP SAS may share personal information with companies, organisations or individuals outside of the company when it has your consent to do so.
- With domain administrators
If one of the programmes of CSP SAS is managed by a domain administrator, then this administrator will have access to your personal information (including your e-mail address and other data). This domain administrator may be able to:
- access or retain information stored as part of your profile;
- receive your information in order to satisfy applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- restrict your ability to delete or edit information.
- For legal reasons
CSP SAS will share personal details with companies, organisations or individuals outside of the company if it has a belief in good faith that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
- enforce applicable terms and conditions, including investigation of potential violations;
- detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud and security or technical issues;
- protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of the company, its clients or the public, as required or permitted by law.
CSP SAS works hard to protect itself and its clients from unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of information that it holds. In particular:
- CSP SAS periodically and systematically reviews its information collection, storage and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorised access to systems.
- CSP SAS restricts access to personal information to its employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for the company. These people are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations and may be disciplined or their contract terminated if they fail to meet these obligations.
3. How can you make changes to your information?
People have different privacy concerns. CSP SAS aims to be clear about what information she collects, so that you can make meaningful choices about how it is used. You can contact us by e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org for example:
- to submit a request to change, consult or delete your information;
- to give or withdraw permission to use your personal information for promotional purposes, personal advertising or other (re)marketing purposes;
- to report a data leak.
If you indicate in the manner described above that you want to change, consult or delete your personal information, CSP SAS shall strive to update, provide or delete this information quickly unless the company needs to keep this information for legitimate commercial or legal purposes. When updating your personal information, CSP SAS may ask you to verify your identity before she can act on your request.
CSP SAS may reject requests that are unreasonably repetitive, require disproportionate technical effort (for example, developing a new system or fundamentally changing an existing practice), risk the privacy of others or would be extremely impractical (for instance, requests concerning information residing on backup systems).
CSP SAS aims to maintain its databases in a manner that protects information from accidental or malicious destruction or disclosure. Because of this, after your data is deleted from its databases, the company may not immediately delete residual copies from its active servers and may not remove information from its backup systems.
4. When does this privacy declaration apply?
This privacy declaration applies to all services offered by City Sightseeing Paris.
5. How is compliance with this privacy declaration monitored and how are complaints regarding this privacy declaration addressed?
CSP SAS regularly reviews its compliance with its privacy declaration. When CSP SAS receives formal written complaints, she will contact the person who made the complaint to discuss follow-up actions.
6. How are changes to this privacy declaration communicated?
This privacy declaration may change from time to time. CSP SAS will post any privacy declaration changes on this page.
7. Discrepancy between versions
In case of discrepancy between the different languages versions of this Privacy declaration, the French version shall prevail.